Skip to main content

Teacher To-Do List


Teacher Reminder Display

As teachers, we are hit with a lot of information we need to remember on a daily basis. Students come in with notes from parents. Newsletters, homework, announcements-you name it! Sometimes if we don't write things down we forget! A cute little display like this one using a picture frame can easily solve this problem. Personally, I love to use sticky notes and I end up finding them all over my desk. With this useful display, I am able to put this on my desk and stick my important sticky notes onto the glass of the frame. You can customize the categories into anything you wish by simply typing up a template on Microsoft Word. I personally love to give reminders to myself because it makes me feel organized and on top of things. I hate to forget important information. I write in my agenda book daily as well. Lily Pulitzer is my go-to agenda book! They are the cutest designs and come with stickers. Who doesn't love stickers?!  I use this as more of a personal life planner and I use a larger planner for my lesson plans because I like a LOT of room to write my lessons and plans for each day. I also always write in pencil because if you are a teacher then you know that plans are always changing! If you are like me and like to remind yourself of simple tasks like updating the calendar, then perhaps this next display would work better for you as it is larger and can fit many more reminders. I like this one especially because you could even have students write their own personal reminders on sticky notes and stick them on this large display for you. For example, if a student knows they will be absent an upcoming day then this would be a perfect way for them to give you that announcement in a non-disruptive way. I know in the morning I tend not get bombarded with different announcements from all of my kids and my brain doesn't quite process all of this information too well at the start of the day when I have many other things on my mind. With a display like this one I can take a peek at it on my own time when I get a second to relax and process information better (usually during my free prep period or lunch.)





*If you like these organization ideas, please feel free to check out this awesome blog for more great ideas like this: https://thesimplyorganizedteacher.com

-You can also find plenty of free resources to use on this blog! :)

Comments