Skip to main content

About Me

My name is Kristyn and I am addicted to organization. It's true! I absolutely love having a neat classroom. I believe that order and organization play a huge role in a classroom running smoothly. Classroom management is one of the toughest parts about teaching-for me at least! I have found that spending a little extra time on your classroom makes classroom management a breeze.  Also, having a homey feel in your classroom makes students feel safe in their environment. A safe learning environment is key to successful learning. If a student feels safe in their environment then they are going to be more apt to raise their hand and participate in class. Less stress on the teachers lead to more effectiveness for teachers and at the end of the day we all want to be the best teacher we can be. This is why I have decided to start a blog about all things organization in the classroom. There are so many cute ideas and different ways to organize an Elementary classroom. I know you may look on Pinterest and think, "Wow that looks great but who has the time to do all of that extra work?" I promise, teachers, I have the answer for you. It can be easy and it can also be fun! Let's be honest teachers- we all want to walk into a cute aesthetically pleasing room each morning, don't we?! We all want to feel happy looking at and being in our classroom. Walking into a dreary old room where you can't find anything you're looking for will only cause stress and put you and your students in a bad mood. I hope to share my tips and tricks and inspire my fellow teacher friends. Let's decorate our classrooms together and be the best teachers we can be!


Comments